Sake Restaurant & Bar

0 comments
When the first time I heard about this restaurant, I was tempted by it's sake selections. 50 different types of sake and couple of Japanese Beer which imported straight from Japan.

I decided to go to this restaurant with my friend AK and his wife WB. I should explain that AK is an expert in Japanese culture and alcohol among us. When we arrived in the restaurant we were greeted by "Irrashaimase" from the waiter/waitress with an english accents, which we founded it's very funny(no offense guys).

When you went through the entry door, you can see all of the sakes that they have which are stored in a special area and you were welcomed by the modern Japanese interior design.
Chilled 'Salmon Tartare with Chives, Wasabi & Soy' (AUD $15.00) was our starter, I remember the chillness of salmon and soy mix really well which I could say taste must better than a normal salmon sashimi and soy. By saying that I notice that the soy taste a bit richer than normal soy in a sushi takeaway shop.

'Butter-soy salmon grilled, crispy skinned New Zealand salmon with butter soy & lemon' (AUD $29.00). The salmon taste wonderful, I could taste the miso run through salmon meat. Though if you did not eat it with it's sauce the salmon taste so-so.
Sake Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon
Sake Restaurant & Bar
Argyle Percinct,
12 Argyle Street, The Rocks

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Sake Restaurant & Bar"

Post a Comment