Birdman Eating

0 comments
For the next few post, I'm gonna put a report from my trip in Melbourne.

First up is Birman Eating, I heard from my sister that this place has a unique breakfast dish such as black rice with coconut yogurth and mango or home made crumpet.

We went there and order their speciality baked egg of the day (you need to go there and see their black board for the variation) and ricota hotcakes with berry compote and vanilla ice cream.
The baked egg taste delicious, it's a simple dish with eggplant(couple of spices, I don't know what >.<). On the other hand the ricota hotcakes a bit so-so. However, the experience and atmosphere in there is very relaxing.
Birdman Eating on Urbanspoon
Birdman Eating
238 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy
Melbourne
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Birdman Eating"

Post a Comment