Olio

0 comments
Hei guys, I know I haven't updated this blog for a while. Especially, since I move house in October. I've prepared couple of review and I will update it all in one go.

First will be Olio, located in St. Leonards train station complex. It's a good area too relax and have lunch during work hour (depend on how long your break is). 
They served Coffee Luwak which originated from Indonesia and some people said that Coffee Luwak has a strong taste and fragrance. If you're a coffee lover you need to try it.
I went there for a late lunch with my friend, we ordered Greek Lamb and Duck Sausage.
The Greek Lamb with megadarra, tzatziki, eggplant & olive salad($29). The lamb was tender and the cream work together really well to catch the sharpness of the lamb. Accompany with olive salad which refreshing.
As for the Duck Sausage with cabbage, ham and lentil ($25-$30, dish is taken off from menu). It was a very earthy dish for some people the taste might be a bit strong or not clean flavor. For me I love this dish, because the combination of sausage and lentil. The strong flavor from sausage was balanced with soft taste of lentil.

Olio Cafe | Bar on Urbanspoon
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Olio"

Post a Comment