Bourke Street Bakery Cafe

2 comments

Ah~ the smell of freshly baked bread and coffee in the morning is a heaven for some people and after I went to Bourke Street Bakery, I was converted.

It's not your normal bakery around the corner of your house(it might be for those who lived in Surry Hills) and you might be surprised by the queue on Saturday and Sunday morning.

What we ordered:

*sorry guys I forgot all of the tarts name... I just enjoy the food too much this time and forgot to write the tart name

Bourke Street Bakery on Urbanspoon


Bourke Street Bakery Cafe
633 Cnr Bourke St and Devonshire
SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to Bourke Street Bakery Cafe

Anonymous
January 14, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Looks good,I will be heading there soon.

Anonymous
January 18, 2010 at 2:45 PM

i missed the opportunity! - Rissa-

Post a Comment