St. Ali - Outpost

0 comments
Second post from Melbourne is for St. Ali Coffe.

Apparently, this guy is known as patron saint of coffee. It was because he introduced coffee to Muslim mystics in the 15th century (you can read more details on their website, http://www.stali.com.au/the-saint.php).

We went there for brunch and to my surprise there're a lot of office people in there. While we're waiting for our food, we talked with 2 locals and have a good chat. Then I learned that both of them are photographers, we talked about their experiences and achievements.
Then our food came which are as above pictures(sorry guys I forgot the name). I must admit ever since I went to Melbourne and try their food, I learned(I won't say converted) that salads can have a good taste with a good dressing of course.
St Ali on Urbanspoon
St. Ali - Outpost
9 Yarra Street,South Yarra
Melbourne
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "St. Ali - Outpost"

Post a Comment