I'm Angus

2 comments
Been a bit busy with other stuff and don't have chance to update this blog, especially when I'm running 3 blogs at the same time. This time I will start with I'm Angus and after that I got couple more restaurants to put in the list.

I went there on Sunday to have a catch up with my former collage, it was a good day considering how the weather has been in the last couple of weeks and he's been saying that I need to try this steakhouse.

We arrived in the restaurant and sat in the terrace, the atmosphere was great very relaxing and comfy.

I ordered Blue Swimmer Crab Cake and Fillet Mignon served with garlic potato and onion marmalade.

The crab cake was nice, it full of crab meat. However, my crab cake was a bit oily. It was a refreshing starter to go with beer or white wine.

As for the main, it was tender and very juicy, the potato was good and very buttery which is great. I love the onion marmalade. It was a great dish the meat, sides and gravy work together really well and you can taste how good the meat is.
My friends ordered Giant Pork Ribs and Prime I'm Angus Fillet. Both of them were good. Though the pork ribs was a bit dry for me.

Price List:
  • Blue Swimmer Crab Cake($25)
  • Fillet Mignon($46)
  • Giant Pork Ribs(full rack $39.50 or 1/2 portion $27.50)
  • Prime Angus Fillet(160g $31 or 250g $42)
I'm Angus Steak House on Urbanspoon
I'm Angus
The Promenade, Cockle Bay Wharf
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to I'm Angus

Anonymous
August 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Maybe next time include the prices for us readers' preferences.

August 26, 2010 at 6:26 PM

thanks for the feedback

i'll make sure for my future posting i'll put the price as well

Post a Comment