Quirk's Grocery & DeliCafe

0 comments
Saturday.... while everyone still sleeping in their house. I already on my way to Redfern to documented an event called Indonesia Culture Day 2010. Arrived in the location a little bit too early and all of my friends hadn't come.

While I was waiting for Indonesia Culture Day 2010 to start, I saw this cafe across the road and think 'maybe I should give it a try'.

And I did, when in there and straight away noticed they have a good selection of bread and a simple breakfast menu. The interior is nice and rustic which make you feel 'it's time to relax and chill down a little bit'.

I ordered their breakfast special which consist of sausage, bacon, mushroom, tomato, bread and egg.

With accompany of coffee, the coffee was quite light and have a strong flavour.

While I was waiting for the food, I noticed that there're a lot of local people from the area come to buy their bread/pastry and in no time the cafe was full and running.

Although the breakfast menu was quite simple, I'm impressed by the selection of fresh salad and pastry available. I will definitely go back and try their bread.

Quirk's Grocery & DeliCafe
74 Pitt Street, Redfern
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Quirk's Grocery & DeliCafe"

Post a Comment